It’s GDPR Time!
You heard it from us first (I’m sure you didn’t) - the GDPR party is happening on Friday 25th May 2018.
We’ve written loads of blogs and updates which include the features we’ve added etc. We’re overdue a summary - here’s some useful articles etc:
- Common questions we’ve been asked — blog > here.
- The six things you must do — another blog > here.
- Ensure you’ve enabled the consent form on your splash pages — doc here.
- Read about the new GDPR tools we’ve implemented — blog here.
- Read our terms — they’re actually quite interesting — here.
If you’re in the EU - please please please ensure you’ve enabled the consent checkbox on your splash pages.
We’ve add loads of features to keep you and your customers safe. These include:
- Customisable consent popup
- User timelines
- Double-opt-in emails
- Personalised user data request tools!
- Heck, we even moved our service into the EU completely
Let us know how we’re doing on https://twitter.com/ohmimo
Our friends at Cucumber Tony have also written a blog about this here.